- Class runs 11 hours over two days with an additional 5 hours of classroom training completed on line via the ecourse prior to attendance. The ecourse covers the vast majority of classroom information so that nearly all the time on site is hands on. Additionally, the ecourse can be completed at your own pace. In other words, you can leave it and come back to it right where you left off vs having to complete 5 hours at one time.
- Cost of the course is $380. $200 of the fee, nonrefundable, is due to reserve a spot. The remainder is due on the morning of day one.
- There will be a one hour lunch break.
- You may call (207) 322-5857 if you have any questions at all.
About the Course
- You will take the eCourse (you’ll receive the link in an email from us)
- Print the eCourse completion certificate (or take a screenshot)
- Attend class! (see What to bring) Learn to RIDE!!!
- After riding in class, take the written knowledge test and riding skills evaluation.
- Pass both, and earn your license waiver! OR pass the written knowledge, not quite pass the riding skills eval and earn your permit!
- Contact the Bureau of Motor Vehicles to have your endorsement put on your license!!!
What to Bring
- Your eCourse completion certificate or a picture of it on your phone.
- DOT or SNELL approved helmet – We do not provide helmets.
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Jacket in case it is cold
- Long pants of sturdy material
- Rain gear – no ponchos!!!
- Full-fingered gloves (leather preferred)
- Eye protection (goggles, glasses, or helmet with a face shield)
- Over-the-ankle boots (flat soles or low heels, sturdy, not canvas.
2 Day Class Schedule
- Two day class schedule:
Mon/Tues, Wed/Thur, Sat/Sun with all classes starting at 8 am and a show time of 7:45 am to complete required paperwork.
- Classes start promptly at designated start times, please don’t be late.
- CALL TO REGISTER: (207) 322-5857
The address of the training site is 663 Stillwater Ave in Bangor, Maine
The old Sears parking lot at the Bangor Mall.